What is the Retire-Ability® Score?
Through a 12 minute survey, the Retire-Ability Score rates your clients retirement readiness on 8 key dimensions:
What will YOUR retirement look like?
How long will it last, are you ready for health challenges?
What will fill your days, will it be rewarding?
Will your circle of friends change?
Will accommodation needs change?
How will your day-to-day be different?
Will you have enough to achieve your vision?
Will your wealth be protected?
The Retire-Ability Score:
- Engages existing clients
- Increases Share-of-Wallet and customer loyalty
- More than doubles referrals from clients and COIs
- Achieve nearly 100% closing rate with ideal clients
- Grows Assets-Under-Management
- Demonstrates the value of advice
How Does It Work?
1 We create a unique landing page branded to you
2 Send the survey link to your clients and prospects
3 10 minutes later, they receive their Summary Report and you receive an email notification
4Access your secure portal to review:
- Summary Report
- Raw questions and answers
- Detailed report, branded to you
- Customizable report
- 2-year roadmap
Meet with your clients and prospects to begin planning their successful retirement with the Retire-Abilty Score.
Why Does This Matter?
As a 2 month member of Advisor Research Groups’ Retire-Ability Score tool, our investment in their service has already more than paid for itself. On multiple occasions, referrals have taken the Retireability Score questionnaire and revealed information not previously revealed in other fact-finding discussions. Many times these unspoken needs have led to insurance sales we wouldn't have previously identified.
I highly recommend this small investment that has such a big impact.
Jamie Smith, CFA, BBA | St. John’s, NL
How Do You Market and Deliver This Tool?
ARG provides Best Practice calls to:
- ensure proper branding and setup to receive compliance approval
- provide marketing advice and support
- deliver Retire-Ability Score training on report use and interpretation
- provide coaching as you deliver Retire-Ability Score results to clients and prospects